Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 June 2024

Challenge you? Challenge me!

 I think it's only fair that if I challenge you, I challenge myself as well. Or you can challenge me!



Monday was a bit hectic for me and I didn't plan for the Instagram Days of the Week challenge, but I'm going to dive in and start it late, on Tuesday. It'll be fine. Who else will join me?

And then there are the 7 challenges for the 7 days of Week 6.

I think I'll do most of them!


I've already started #2 (and Jian is in there with me)

I'm in on #4 and I'm planning #5.

I think #7 would be good for me (it's been a while).

And #1 would be difficult for me, but maybe? Anyone want to encourage me? I probably could do it on Saturday (a travel day, although I had anticipated using in-flight wifi and trying to work).


Oh, and if there are any other challenges you would like to issue to me, please do so in the comments.



1 comment:

  1. I am on vacation for a few days this week, so I thought about the digital detox one, but I have been trying to do an hour of school work a day on vacation so I don't fall behind. Is this my sign to fully unplug for a day of vacation?

    ReplyDelete