Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 July 2023

A Week of Challenges: Day 3

  Let's play with Miro!

The challenge has two parts.

1. Visit the miro board I created for this class and add something to it.




2. Create your own miro board that depicts some part of your EME6414 journey and link it to the board that I created.

Link your own board? Get a badge!!!

Note that there's a little bit of a learning curve with miro, and you may find yourself needing to zoom in and out to see what you want and change perspective (the zoom function is on the bottom right). 

Also, note how I have set up the space to begin. I've left a few stickies on there. Also an image and an emoji. Since taking the above screen shot, I even added a link (just back to the course blog) embedded on a sticky to provide an example of sharing a link. It helps learners to have an example rather than a blank screen, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment