Search This Blog

Sunday 11 June 2023

The Ultimate Challenge: Weeks 5-7

 



Weeks 5-7 of this course are particularly good ones for challenges. We're not exhausted yet. We're not fixated on final projects yet. We're still exploring spaces, tools, and concepts. But we have a sense of each other by now, and that helps unite us. Yep. Perfect time for challenges.

With that in mind, I offer you (drum roll, please) THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE.

What is it? Just a collection of smaller challenges.

What makes it ultimate? Umm, that it's multiple challenges?

Why should I care? Well, you can ignore it if you like. Or you can be a bystander. Or you can be a competitor.

Competitor? What's that about? Do the most challenges, get a reward. 

What's the reward? It's a secret (which probably makes it sound better than it is, but still there is something). I'll mail the reward to the top 3-4 finishers (supposing your are comfortable with me doing so). I'll also send a digital reward.

How will I know about the challenges? They'll be posted here (but there may be some easter eggs hidden along the way, too). They'll be tweeted about and posted on Instagram. We'll keep a running list with links in the sidebar here, and a running list on the home page of the class in Canvas, too.

Do it for the glory. Do it for the learning. Do it for the badges.

Who's in?

8 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see what the challenge consist of! #ChallengeAccepted? Will I be able to keep up with the challenge is the real question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm def up for the challenge (s)?? lol.. @j.allen.jr I'm borrowing your hastag #ChallengeAccepted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed out this week's challenge. I'm ready too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see what this challenge brings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's see if I can master these challenges...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely! Can't wait to see what the challenges are, and I will be looking for those easter eggs!

    ReplyDelete